Sunday, March 30, 2014

My Mother's Laugh

I have missed my parents a lot more than I thought possible since they moved to the east coast. Luckily there is always Sunday. It's the day I usually talk to my parents and occasionally we video chat so they can see their grandson. Today as I talked to my dad, I heard my mom laugh in the background. I was instantly, unexpectedly filled with warmth inside. I could feel her soft hugs and smell her unique scent. Her laugh is the sound I crave the most. To make my mom laugh would mean I had something really special to do or say. It is the sound of approval. The most beautiful sound in the world. 


2 comments:

  1. What a nice tribute to your Mom! And a picture of her laughing to go with it. You're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture! Super sweet post.

    ReplyDelete